- Sales – More Information Coming Soon!
- Service and Installation – More Information Coming Soon!
Why Attend Auto Crane University?
- Equip your team to grow your business with the Auto Crane’s superior product performance and value
- Improve your customer’s experience from quote to delivery by selecting the right product for their application
- Increase the value of your service organization to your customers through knowledge and technical expertise
- Help your customers get back on the road faster through proven trouble-shooting methods
- Build relationships with the Auto Crane team that supports you every day
- Earn valuable Pinnacle Program points which are used to determine dealer status and resulting discount as Pinnacle and Pinnacle Plus dealer
- 20% of the dealer score is determined by have trained sales and service personnel
Auto Crane offers two hands-on training courses at our factory: Sales Training and Service and Installation Training (see details below). We pick-up your hotel, meals and transportation. All you have to do is travel to/from Tulsa, OK at your own expense. These courses count toward NTEA MVP Industry Training credit.
This 25 hour course offered in 3 days focuses on:
- Company Overview
- Crane Overview and Operation
- Titan Bodies
- Competitor Comparison
- Who Are We Selling To?
- Crane Control Systems
- Installation Best Practices
- Crane Inspection / Troubleshooting
- The Perfect Demo
- Crane Operation
- Quotation Exercise
- Markets and Market Penetration
- National Accounts
- Role Play Selling
- Walk-Around and Written Tests
Service and Installation Training
This 15 hour course offered in 2 days focuses on:
- Learn the Electric, Electric-Hydraulic and Hydraulic Crane Control Systems
- We cover NexStar, Omnex and Hard-Wired crane controls
- Practice Troubleshooting Scenarios
- Body and Crane Installation
- Hydraulic System Design
- How to Contact Auto Crane for Support
- Warranty Process
How Do I Sign-Up for Auto Crane University?
- Contact your regional sales manager or our Customer Service team at 800.777.2760
What Much Will It Cost For Me to Attend?
- You are responsible for travel arrangements to/from Tulsa, OK
- Auto Crane covers the cost of your hotel at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino and meals during the training event
- Auto Crane will arrange to pick you up at the airport and provide transportation during the training event as well as get you back to the airport on time
- It only takes less than an hour to get from the Auto Crane factory to Tulsa International Airport, check your bag and clear security
- Auto Crane factory to Tulsa International Airport map
Tulsa International Airport (TUL) is the closest airport. Matter in fact, our factory is located adjacent to the airport. Here is the list of the major airlines which have service in and out of TUL.
NOTE: Attendees should arrive in Tulsa, OK the Sunday afternoon by 5:00pm and complete training by 3:00pm Tuesday (service training) or 3:00pm Wednesday (sales training).
Last Update: June 27, 2017
Tell us how can we improve this post.
Log In is required for submitting new question.